¼ inch or the length of a grain of rice.
No. Do not shave or trim the esthetician will do that for you. You can exfoliate with a mild body scrub.
Hard Wax Stripless, Natural Beeswax
Yes. Just make sure you have a tampon.
Yes. We do wax pregnant women. We do provide alternative positioning.
Bikini Line is everything outside the panty line; a little off the top
Almost Brazilian is everything upfront as little as much you would like taken off. Outer & Inner Labia
Brazilian is everything upfront as little or as much you would like taken off including the butt/back strip.
Women: Brows, Underarm, Brazilian & Legs. Men: Brows, Nose or Ears, Underarm, Manzilian & Legs
Unfortunately, we don’t do stenciled shapes but we can do triangle, martini glass & landing strips
Everyone pain tolerance is different. But the more you wax the thinner & softer it gets. So, it’s less painful each time you come. pulvinar dapibus leo.
Every 3-4 weeks or what is instructed by your Esthetician
Twice a day for ingrown, once a day for maintenance. Peeling may occur which is a part of the exfoliation process. If excess peeling occurs reduce usage from 2 times daily to 1.
Please call 972.217.3179
No. All payments will be collected upfront or at the time of your service. A card will be saved on file for you. If you choose to not pay for your services with that card, services can be paid upfront in store.
Follow the prompts, once the bio/pic pops up click directly on the pic, then move on to the next prompt. I can also get you booked since I have you on the line.
Honor the environment with silence; it is one of tranquility and relaxation. Remember that your treatment will end on time so that the next guest is not delayed. The use of cell phones, cameras and electronic devices is not permitted in the spa. Arrive early. Don't cheat yourself out of your relaxation time.
Arriving late will simply limit the time for your treatment, thus lessening the effectiveness and your pleasure. You will still be charged the full fee for the appointment.
Waxing After Care
- No steaming hot showers for 24 hours.
- No sexual activity or workouts for 2-3 hours.
- No pool or saunas 24 hours.
- Avoid exfoliating for 2 days.
- Continue to wear loose clothing directly after your service.
- Book every 4 weeks for best waxing results.
- For concerns of in-grown hairs, bumps, breakouts & hyper pigmentation, speak with your technician about our PFB products. PFB products can be purchased in-store.
- Do not work out 24 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before procedure.
- Avoid sun and tanning one week prior to procedure.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- No brow waxing, tinting, microdermabrasion or chemical peels one week before.
- Discontinue Retin-A 4 weeks prior.
- Do not use AHA skincare products close to the eyebrow area 2 weeks prior to and 2 weeks after your procedure.
- No Botox around the brow area 2 weeks prior.
Please Note: You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
- Under 18 years of age, diabetes, pregnant or lactating women, glaucoma.
- Skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the site that is to be treated.
- Allergies to makeup or colors, easily triggered post inflammatory hyper pigmentation.
- Transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis.
- Active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed.
- Hemophiliac, thyroid medication, healing disorder, blood thinners.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure or mitral valve disorder, accutane or steroids.
- AHA’s (lactic, glycolic, citric, retinoic and tartaric acids) or any OTC creams and lotions for tone correcting, anti-aging, exfoliating, fading can discolor your permanent makeup.
- Flu or Cold: Please stay home, reschedule your appointment if you have cold or flu or sinus/respiratory infection.
- Coumadin: Amount of bleeding and response to topical epinephrine will determine coverage per appointment. If excessive bleeding occurs, extra appointments may be necessary for desired outcome or procedure may not be effective.
- Juvederm or other "fillers": Get permanent makeup first or ask your juvederm tech for clearance.
- Shingles: If you have shingles on your face, wait several months to get permanent makeup.
- Eyelift or blepharoplasty: Wait about 3 months.
- Apply A&D Ointment to treated area, twice daily for 7 days.
- Apply A&D Ointment on to treated area before showering or washing face.
- Do not use soaps or facial cleansers on treated area for 7 days.
- Do not rub or pick at treated area, allow it to flake off on its on.
- Do not use chemical peel, facial cleansers or scrubbing on the treated area for at least 7 days or until healed.
- Avoid tanning bed & the sun (for at least 1 week after your procedure).
- Limit increased sweating.
- Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as: garages, basements, and attics where there is an abundance of airborne debris.
- Smoking is discouraged.
- Excessive drinking which can cause loss of pigment and longer healing time.
- Driving in open air vehicles such as: convertibles, boats, bicycles, and motorcycles.
After 7 Days
- Gently rinse treated area with a mild anti-bacterial soap and gently pat area dry, to prevent fading to treated area it is recommended to apply sun screen with an SPF 30.
- Post Procedure Follow Up cannot be performed before 4 weeks.Failure to follow post procedure instructions may result in loss of pigment discoloration. Remember that the colors will appear brighter immediately following the procedure and will soften as the healing process occurs.
- A touch up procedure will be necessary within 1st 6 weeks, so please call and schedule an appointment.
- You will not be able to donate blood for 1 Calendar Year following your procedure, per guidelines of the American Red Cross.
Microblading, also known as Eyebrow Embroidery is a procedure categorized under permanent makeup, but unlike traditional cosmetic tattooing, it is less invasive and is considered semi-permanent. Microblading typically lasts 1-3 years, depending on skin type and skincare routine. The procedure is done by using a hand tool with ultra fine needles and each 'hair' is gently etched into the skin, giving an incredibly natural and realistic look. Microblading can dramatically correct or fully reconstruct lost eyebrow and is excellent for those wanting to enhance their brows or who have little to no eyebrows, thinning brows from age or over tweezed brows. Pigments used are chosen to match the natural or desired brow color and skin tone will also be taken into consideration.
For the first Microblading session, the entire procedure should take about 2.5-3 hours. During this session, the brow technician will shape and style the client’s brows for client approval. We then follow with pigment color selection. Once the client is satisfied with the choices, we begin the procedure.
The client is to come in for a follow up visit in order to have any minor necessary touch ups. The second Microblading session takes place after 4-6 weeks after the initial session. This session will take approximately 1.5-2 hours to complete.
The eyebrow area will be slightly red after the procedure and color will appear very dark. This is normal for the procedure and part of the healing process. The color will fade by up to 40% as it heals. In the following days, the eyebrows will continue to be dark and you will notice slight scabbing. Do not pick at the scabs as this may damage the skin and the outcome of the microbladed area. The eyebrows will lighten up in color as it heals. No down time is required after microblading procedure. It takes approximately 7-14 days for the brows to heal over, and about 1 month for the color to fully set in. You'll notice the color is very light right after the two weeks after healing; the skin will have an opaque milky looking quality to it. This is known as the milk skin and is common in tattooing. This is due to the the tissue still healing from the inside out even though the surface of the skin is healed. True color will reveal itself once healed.
Yes! A touch up session after 4-6 weeks is necessary as everyone heals differently and outcome will vary. Certain areas may not pick up during first session and will need to be refilled. Pigment color may need to be adjusted, brow thickness and more strokes can be added. Individuals with oily skin often require a deeper shade during the touch up session as the oils tend to lighten the pigment. Most importantly, your touch up session is when we refine your brows to ensure it looks perfect and retains the color for the whole year!
Touch up sessions should not be done earlier than 4 weeks after initial microblading session as pigment color has not fully settled into the skin. Most importantly, this is to prevent scar damage as the tissue requires time to completely heal.
The pain level for the procedure is considered mild to none. Prior to the procedure your brow technician will apply a topical anesthetic to numb the area, and also reapplied during the procedure. Everyone responds differently to anesthetic; depending on the client, the feeling of the procedure has been described as light cat scratches to not feeling anything. Topical anesthetics used may contain lidocaine, prilocaine, benzocaine, tetracaine and epinephrine.
After the procedure, redness and slight swelling in the area is normal. Clients describe the area feeling similar to a light sunburn. Clients can take Tylenol but not aspirin or ibuprofen.
Since microblading pigments are not implanted into the skin as deep as traditional tattoos, the area will naturally fade overtime. Microblading typically lasts 1-3 years, depending on skin type (normal, oily, dry), age (youthful/mature). Skincare routine will also affect the lasting effect of the pigment: patients who tan, uses products with AHA or Glycolic Acid with fade faster as your skin will resurface faster. Each individual's color retention within the skin will vary. To maintain the brows looking fresh, a touch up is suggested every 12-18 months. Clients can let the microbladed area fade over time, but please note a slight shadow may remain.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
The Cancellation/No Show Policy allows us the time to inform our standby guests of any availability, as well as keeping our Candee Skin Team members schedules filled, thus better serving everyone. Candee Skin policies are presented and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellent servicing for our established and future clientele.
- Any multiple services or combos must be held with a credit card. Multiple services or combos not cancelled 24 hours in advance will be charged 35% of the reserved service amount. A credit card "HOLD" transaction may be made on your credit card to reserve the appointment time.
- Deposits are required for waxing appointments that are allotted for 45 minutes or more, ex. leg wax + 50 min.
- Deposits are required for specialty services, ex. Vajacials, Lash Extensions, Microblading, Facials, etc.
- As a courtesy, we will call and confirm your service appointments 24 hours prior to your appointment date. We will also send an email to the email provided while booking your appointment to confirm your service appointments 24-48 hours prior to your appointment date.
- We will also send a confirmation text to the phone number provided on file in our system that was used in booking your appointment (or past appointments) 24-48 hours prior to your appointment date.
- If we are unable to reach you, and can only leave a message, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee.